Halloween :D
2:06 AM
Halloween was fun this year cause we celebrated it at Jiamin's house :> It was cool dressing up and stuff, but mine was more or less last min cause I didnt really put an effort to find a costume haha. The hat was brought in Japan and I just mixed and match a couple of clothings and tada! Cowgirl :> 
Lol, ok this party was a little special cause it was without a host, or rather the host couldnt turn up for her own party lol. Tell me about it :X But still almost everyone dressed up and Ade, GiGi &Misato put makeup and boy they look good :D I like GiGi's one most cause she look like a China B_ _ _ H Hahaha :x ok sorry! At least you look good right :D :D :D Haha, Raymond was literally glowing in the dark haha and Weishun was a grim reaper lol.
Ok overall we had fun :> I think Jiamin's sis should invite more of her friends next time to her parties hahahaha ^^ 
GiGi &Me
Ha, Ray's eyes HAHAAHHA

One more day till P DOUBLE U is OVER! Omg, I cant wait for it to be offically over and no more PW for LIFEEEEEE ^^ hehe.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to friday for many reasons :D YAY
0 comments