L.I.F.E

1:50 AM


WOOTZ! 2012 is coming out this thurs! :D 12Nov :> MUST WATCH MUST WATCH MUST WATCH!

I just finish watching 'My Sister's Keeper' and I think it was superb, esp if you actually read the book. But they changed the ending which I think is wrong. The movie would be so much better with the actual ending, where Anna died in a car accident after the court ruling and Kate survived instead of being on the verge of death. Zzz why didnt they have that ending instead? Haha, anyway I cried my heart out while watching the movie, esp during the part where kate flipped through the book of memories she made ._. Maybe I'm just too emotional or sth and I get really into the character of the movie/book haha.

This made me think of how lucky my life was and how lucky my whole family is. :> Anyway, the movie's good so you should catch it!

Since Pw is over :D I'm really free nowadays. And I have like nearly a whole week without sch :> reason why I say nearly is cause I have to go to sch for one hour on thurs which I'm contemplating whether to pon a not haha.
Went to get a haircut today and thank god the hairdresser didnt ruin my hair :D hehe. Jogging with my sis was funny cause she kept complaining on how long the route we were running actually is. Haha, I'm making her lose weight lol :D

I cant wait for tmr :> I love you <3'

You Might Also Like

0 comments