Holidays! :D
1:55 AM
You guys should seriously consider buying Dan Brown's latest book, The Lost Symbol, cause it totally rocks more than Da Vinci Code :D It's thrilling and you'll get intrigued once you start reading it. For me, I think I've learnt a lot from it, especially about Noetics Science. Now I'm interested in learning more about it hahaha :D
Plus the thing now is that THIS BOOK IS ON 25% DISCOUNT AT BORDERS SO IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT CAUSE IT'S LIKE $40+ OR IS IT $30+ NOW? STILL, it's original price was $50 haha.
1)Today was my last day of school :D :D :D
2)I'm flying to HongKong in 3 more days :> :> :>
3)Jiamin made me spend my last day of sch studying with her instead of celebrating ._.
4)We got lost somewhere between amk and upper thomson. Lol
5)Mylove got over it ^^
6)I'm irritated with the ends of my frizzy hair
7)My table's in a mess and I havent offically started on holiday homework. Yay!
8)I hate my phone's screen protector having fingerprint all over it ._.
9)My eyes are closing gradually as I'm typing this
10)Prawning tmr <3'
I can't wait for tmr cause it's the start of the holidays and I have got to start packing for my trip! 26nov to 5dec if you are wondering, book me anytime before or after these dates, Haha. I'm speaking in such a way that a lot of people would book me. Haha, anyway I've decided to start on my homework whn I get back. That is if I can get myself started on it. Hahahahaha :D
Thanks for changing :D
0 comments