Christmas :D

1:48 AM


Came upon this and god, I wish I could get this manicure! :D

Christmas was ok this year but eve was great :D

Sherlocks holmes with mylove was awesome! I love the way he worked with his partner, really looking forward to sherlock holmes2 ^^ Anyway, we went for ramen later @river valley and he said we weren't apporiately dressed cause ppl there were mostly dressed in smart casual and we were just casual, not smart (although I am mentally Lol)

Then he had a craving to watch another movie and it was alrdy 10plus ._. But we ended up bowling and I lost -.- He cheated, H.A.H.A

Christmas itself was spent at home with a party @my house, was supposed to be a costume party but none of them turned up in it -.- And I was wearing this awesome jane costume (fyi: Jane is tarzan's wife/girlf) And I looked like a fish out of water ._. which sucks, next time no more xmas parties for my mum. Lol I'm gng to hold my own (depending on my mood &whether I feel like it haha)
But mum's food was as usual great esp the turkey :D Yum.

Anw, I'm gng to start studying alrdy like on 2jan (guarantee +chop) If I don't I'm so gng to kill myself. Hahaha.

Days with you are so unlike the past, I'm starting to love you over and over again :D
P.S Happy New Year in advance! :D (In any case I don't blog)

You Might Also Like

0 comments