21st :D

2:10 AM


This year's 21Dec was different, cause it was spent with you, offically :D




Huge arowanas O.O

Night Safari was great, with the fantastic dinner and the surprises that came along :> It was my first time there so I felt much like a tourist lol. Weather was good although it had slight drizzles here and there from time to time but no heavydown pours :D Besides, it was windy and not very humid. Anyway, dinner was kind of classy but the food was great! Esp the dessert :D Love it <3'




appetiser


Soup shaped in a heart bowl <3' :D

Dessert, Santa cute right! I wanted to bring him home ^^

Later we went for the tour round Night Safari, I'm not uploading pictures of animals cause photos are a little dark and blurish, flash photography wasn't allowed. Apparently it would blind the noctural animals ._. And mostly due to my lousy cam (I seriously need a change of cam!!)Zzz, anyway we went for a couple of trails and bugy ride :D It was real nice ^^ We even went to feed the elephants! And boy are they big eaters! They swallowed the entire bunch of bananas! O.O lol they dont even peel the skin! (ok I'm being ridiculous) Hahaha.


After the entire thing, he wanted to have a try on the fishes that feed on dead skin._. It's super disgusting and I didn't even want to try. He said it was ticklish but the only thing it did was causing my goosebumps to come out -.- Hahaha





This is uber disgusting! ._.

Everything was perfect and I enjoyed it very very much. Thank you mylove<3' :D
This is one of the many reasons why....





There's no doubt why I love you :D
Merry Christmas everyone^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments