Hongkong! :D

1:39 AM

Photobucket
Hongkong's night view at the peak :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Hk trip was ultimately walking, waiting and more walking. It wasnt as great as the Taiwan trip but still it was better than good :D Food was ok although we ate so much dimsum that I didnt feel like having Cheena food whn I came back to spore. Weather was so much better than spore's cause it was breezy with cool wind and occasional sun. But there were places where we had to queue for like god knows how long just to get on rides and sightseeing, making our legs ache like hell ._. The night life in hongkong was ok but their 'ye shi' was like similar to spore's pasar malam. Cheap fake stuff most which you have to bargain for haha.

Photobucket
HongKong disneyland :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lol at my sis's reaction cause she got shocked by the water coming out LOL
Photobucket
Photobucket
The finale :D


Hk disneyland was smaller than expected and there was only one cool ride, which was the dark rollercoaster with loads of twists and turns :D My dad &2nd sis couldnt take it ._. haha this disneyland was more suited for kids and families la. But still we stayed till nightfall to see the fireworks :D It's the first time we stayed so long haha. And it was so worth it :> They had this specs that you can see hearts on all the lights too! Amazing ^^ best part was, we stayed in hollywood hotel :D

Photobucket
Hollywood Hotel :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We also went to see Asia's biggest buddha statue and gosh is it big man! The atmosphere there was like very kind and stuff probably because it's sacred grouds. Haha. Anyway we queued for the cable car ride up there for like ages! Probably 1 hour plus ._.

Photobucket

Then there was the day tour we took which was a total waste of money. Now I know how travel agencies earn cash ._. They take us to places which doesnt cost any money and talk loads of crap to entertain you. Or they make you sit in bus for ages having your time wasted there so people, you should seriously consider free and easy :D

There was the boat trip....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we took a ferry to macau which is as you know of, famous for casinos. And the nightlife is like W.O.W! Haha, lights on the casinos were fa-bu-lous! :D It's so nice to the extent that you would want to snap pics in every single corner of the casino lol. Venetian was damn grand but the paintings on the ceiling and walls were like pasted on so it was nice to a very great extent lol. And did I say? I managed to sneak into the casinos! But it wasn't as nice as I expected it would be. Haha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Then there was the wax musemum which was awesome! There was celebrities, ministers, well known and famous ppl la haha Obama was there too! And sport celebrities and all :D Fun! :D Sadly there are some censored photos which I am unable to post now, you can come to my house to see it if you want lol


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My boyf :D
Photobucket


We also went to Jumbo Seafood to have dinner and it was situated in the middle of the sea so we had to take a small boat over there. The design and lights and all was beau-ti-ful! It was like you're entering a palace haha. Dinner was costly although the food was just ok. Expected more from a restaurant like that, so if you do go to jumbo in hk, I suggest you just go there to take photos haha. That the only thing worth it :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There's still OceanPark but I'm just too lazy to get the photos uploaded, so you guys can check out facebook or otherwise :D

I've got the 'Love-guru' song stuck in my head ._. oh dear oh dear
I'm looking forward to the 21st! :D
And thanks for stargazing with me ^^ I'm still convinced that I saw way more shooting stars than you did! :P
I love you! <3' (Lol, pam, if you're reading this, this is for you too!) HAHAHAHAHAHA, to replace your 'hero' for a while :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments