Sunburnt ._.
2:42 AMI think I sunburnt my eyes from suntanning today at vivo. Lol, we sat in the sun near the water area to eat subway, talk and play uno stacko. You didn't hear wrongly, it's uno stacko. Haha, but it was fun! The stupid "Wings" keep making the thing fall. -.- And it was always my turn whn it did so I have to rearrange the entire thing agn ._. Zzz cheat one they all lol. (They all= Sing noob &Shiying noob)
So from the extensive time under the sun I think I sunburnt my eyes cause I can hardly keep them open and it hurts slightly. Ok I know it's ridiculous and stop laughing in front of the screen whn you're reading this please ._. haha
Anyway, had fun throughout :> I'm really glad we met up during this holiday :> It feels like all the load's put down and I could like just say random stuff that comes in my mind, like the olden times ^^ Probably I wont feel like that till the end of Nov2010 (After A's) So thank you for taking time out and spending it together, just noobing around and gaying :D
I miss the old times, where we were together every single school day :>
"Da Jia Chi"
"Eh she drop her balls" LOL
*turns around* *pours stationary out of pencilbox*
*sticking frozz stickers on the table*
"Eh I think you wear contact lenses nicer" "YA LA!~"
*trys to use our butts to bang each other but sing always fails*
"Eh today eat what?" (Realises it's wednesday) "Got CHICKEN RICE!!!!"
"GOT PSG TODAY LEH!"
"MILO DINOSAUR!!!"
Lol, I miss those times :> Anyway we'll have loads of time to catch up after I fin my A's ok! And dont you dare say I'm irritating lol.
I love you :>
P.S MY EYES STILL HURT ._. (AND I LOOK LIKE A LOBSTER._.)
0 comments