Noob's Outing :B
2:04 AM
Ultimate proof of who's the real noob :B haha! Really love this pic :D :D :D
It was ages since we had our noob's outing, but it's a pity that junqian couldn't make it. (Long story lol) Anyway, we did loads of gay/noob stuff as usual....
We bought 4 bags of chips from giant hypermart which we only managed to fin half a packet and I ended up holding one big seaweed chips in my hand cause we used the plastic bag as a rubbish bin ._.

We played uno stacko @vivo's city rooftop while having a suntan at the same time :>


Did I mention? Singsing baked us Xmas cookies! :> (Ain't she swt!)

Then we found out that shiying's sunglasses had reflection and we started playing with it..... :D 

Later, we decided to go raffles place &started acting like tourist lol :B

Lol at the cattles and horses hahaha :D
Then, we found a real nice place to camwhore :B :B :B 




Lol at shiying's tan she got directly after suntaning at vivo lol :B


I really really like these 3 photos :>
Bimbooooo time~



L.O.L
W.O.W
Hahaha, we had a great time and next time we'll dress like tai tai and go fullerton hotel ok! SET lol :B
Today was great with mylove @Night safari :> Lazy to upload pictures today so I'll make sure I do it next time ^^ Anyway everything was fantastic, the bugy ride, the elephant feeding, the trails, the dinner, the necklace, the bear, the show :> Thank you my dear, thank you for doing this just for me :D I love you ^^ I really enjoyed myself cause it was spent with you :> Thank you for such a wonderful 21st!
LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU :D
P.S I really need a new cam ._.
0 comments