Awake ._.
2:20 AM“We lie together. Smiling and holding on to each other and the night and the moment. We stare into each other’s eyes and softly kiss, speaking and saying more with the movement of our lips and the tips of our fingers, more than words will allows us to say. Words can’t say this. The one word love means too little for what it is. It means everything and that is still not enough. It doesn’t communicate even a fraction of the feelings involved. Love. The word is not enough for what it is. Love. Love.”
— A Little Million Pieces, James Frey
This is one of the days where I miss you like terribly, for no particular reason why. It's just a feeling so deep in my heart that I can't get rid of no matter what I do, and I wonder if you miss me that much too. Probably for once I'm starting to experience being lovesick all over again.
I dread for 11jan to come, for school to start all over again. To begin my new life in Aj, as a senior, a JC2 student who's abound to take her A levels in approximately 11.5months time. I dread to wake up early in the morning @6am where most people are probably aslp, trying so hard to just open my tired eyes. I dread to stand in the mrt for 45mins just to get home from sch. I just hate the feeling of school but I have to get used to it no matter what. Life's cruel at some times to a point you don't know whether to love/hate it.
I did another paper today, and I can say my maths is getting rusty ._. I have to make myself climb all the way up to the standard I'm supposed to be like in my promos. So here comes my hard work.....
“Trust is a fragile thing. Once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom. But once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover. Of course the truth is, we never know who we can trust. Those we’re closest to can betray us, and total strangers can come to our rescue. In the end, most people decide to trust only themselves. It really is the simplest way to keep from getting burned.”
— Mary Alice (Desperate Housewives)
I agree with this too the max :>
P.S I can't wait to see you tmr, I love you ^^
0 comments