Screwed ._.
1:59 AM“I found that when you start thinking and saying what you really want then your mind automatically shifts and pulls you in that direction. And sometimes it can be that simple, just a little twist in vocabulary that illustrates your attitude and philosophy.”
— Jim Rohn
<3'
Today's just not a very good day. I got awaken by the person I love yet hate so much in my life. He told me I deserve to have it, but the problem was I just wasn't working hard for it. I thought about it long and hard, about all the things he said, whether scoldings or just words trying to comfort me and knocking sense into my head. I realised it's time I make an effort to do stuff, to complete what I've been working so hard for 6 years -- a black belt. But with accomplishment comes hard work, I have to tolerate the scoldings, the perfection you seek in me, the passion that I have for this sport. Whether I deserve a black belt or not comes down to this, the hard work, the sweat/blood/tears/injuries that I have to go through. Hopefully I'll survive this, so come on baby. Bring it on! I'm all prepared for it ^^
I said today was not a very good day because I realised I have loads of holidays homework yet to complete and I have a chemistry quiz on the first lecture whn sch starts. (which is apparently on monday 11jan) ._. Worse part is that I went to try to copy the notes for my periodicity notes today and guess what? The file just expired today at 09jan 12am -.- screwed man. So there goes my quiz, luckily for me I have those guild books my dad bought for me and probably I'll learn that chapter with those books (at least they are finally or some help).
P.S I love the fact that blogger has an autosave thing every now and then so whn you accidentally go to another page you know everything is not lost and you won't be panicking or cursing cause what you've just written for the past 30mins/1hour/blah has just disappeared into thin air haha.
Who knows what to expect tmr? O.O I love you hater! <3'
0 comments