._.
1:51 AM
I just realised I have to start my studying routine tmr --02012010. I use the word routine cause I'm gng to do it every single day without fail for 11.5 months. I wonder if I can survive this, hahaha. There's a great tv drama show coming out on tv soon and I am N.O.T gng to watch it (at least that's what I think) Hahaha
Seventeen years of my life, this is the first time I'm finally making a choice for my future. To be serious about something I want ever so badly haha. Hopefully it'll turn out as I expect it to be but I'm not holding high hopes/expectations. Just going to give my best to everything, doing what is up to my limits haha.
Anw, went to watch Alvin &the chipmunks2 today @great world and boy are they cute! I want theodore as my pet! Haha, imagine a pet which can entertain you whn you're bored and snuggle in your bed cause of nightmares/bad memories. Haha he is just so cute!!! Can't stand him man, I super like the part where that guy who was their guardian (I forgot the name Hahaha) farted and theodore was in the blanket!! Lol funny to the max man! :D :D :D
I don't think I'll be blogging so often after today cause it's kind of a way to occupy my free time (which I have loads now). And whnever I come online it always leads to msn/fb/blog/pictures. Lol so don't miss me you guys, I'll come if I need to/feel like it. But I doubt anyone really reads this shit anw hahaha.
Ok so long man :D
Bye. PS: I love you<3'
0 comments