Urge :>

1:55 AM


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, too late to regret... :>

I had an urge to come online, so here I am. Haha, I know I said I won't be here cause I'll be too busy with my daily study routine right, but I figured that I still had time and I was in no mood to read today. More of a tv mood/online mood (It's a saturday isn't it)

But I did study today, as in I started my daily newspaper habit all over again. I haven't been reading in ages, ever since the end of my promos I guess. But I'm gng to gear up for GP this year so I forced myself to start it all over again. Sometimes whn you start reading newspaper daily, you realised you'll feel all itchy if you don't read it for just a single day. So I'm gng to read till I get that feeling back. Hahaha :> Anw, I was revising my maths just now and I feel I had an overload of info so I decided to stop, just to let myself process those info and get it into my brain. Haha, I know I'm full of excuses but it's the first day of this studying thing, so I can't help it if I don't feel like studying for that moment anymore right. (Must give chance lol)

I promise coming online will definitely stop whn sch starts. I'll be too tired anw lol :D

Anw, I'm too lazy to upload those new year party's photos taken @zhaoying's house so probably another time lol. No tuition tmr so YAY! :> Shopping! ^^

Today's tuition was somehow Zzz cause ahsiao went back to her homeland :( she abandoned me alone in the cold room. Wan en was there though and you know how it'll be like if shes there. "Stop digressing! On time!" (Then she'll start talking agn) lol.

I don't think I'll be coming online tmr. (I'll be repeating this sentence till I really don't come online anymore) Hahaha, probably it'll work, maybe today, tomorrow or on 11jan. You'll never know lol :D

P.S: Got into an accident today, wasn't anything major and stuff, I'm ok if you are wondering. Not exactly dead yet, my body is still intact as a matter of fact and I can thinking sensibly as usual lol. So yea, thanks for your concern :>
I love you <3'

You Might Also Like

0 comments