Life's happening ._.

1:31 AM



I WANT A DOG :(

Life's been happening nowadays where things that make me get eggcited every now and then happens. I get to know more shocking news, get to be disgusted by ugly truths and hilarious facts and even stunned by loads more other information. Haha, but this happening life comes at a cost which is my studies so I think I'm gng to go back to my old boring life without a laptop so the only time I will be online is on friday or a time whn I need to use the comp again.

No more excuses of coming online to check my emails/look at fb for a while. No more excuses of resting lol. I need to start M.U.G.G.I.N.G lol. Anw, I realised that the world's changing more rapidly/abruptly than I expected it to be. More stuffs that were claimed to be abnormal starts showing up out of nowhere and now you even say gay/les/ahguas appearing holding hands, kissing and so on like it's all very normal. Haha, weird ._.

I'm gng to start being a hardcore mugger starting from tmr, lol ok I know I know but this time it's real and if anyone of you sees me online on any other day other than friday/weekends/days I have to do my work online. You are allowed to scold me with all the words you can think of and I'll buy you a drink in the canteen in sch for 40cents. Lol, ok this is how far I'm gng to go to stop my procastination. Haha next week and the week after is common test week where all the test comes along and I know I have to mug hard for it.

I sometimes wish time could stop at that very moment whn we're together-- living in our very own world where all we see is each other.
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
— Maya Angelou

You Might Also Like

0 comments