CNY ^^

8:59 PM





This is my valentine's day present ^^ It doesn't glow but whn we used camera flash this is the effect we got lol, which looks super cool ^^

Anw, Cny was ok with loads of hongbao this year and slightly more fun cause my OG mates came to my house on the third day of new year for tay-box (this is what they called it haha) Had loads of fun with all the singing and old songs. And it's the first year he came to my house and vice versa lol so more hongbaos ^^ Sch's been ok probably cause there was only 3 days of sch last week so much less work was being done. But it was a busy homework week for me though, slping at wee hours like 1/2/3am Zzz due to econs essay and blahblah.

Haha, I'm kinda eggcited for sch tmr cause I'm gng to bring yibin's birday present to sch^^ which will definitely be an eye opener :D I'm so proud of myself haha! I'm not elaborating much here in any case he comes and read it haha! But if you're reading this yibin! Look forward to tmr ^^, it's gng to be F.U.N!

CXtreme's been kinda fun cause of my og ppl coming into the cca (for fun) and the new JC1s. Anw, it's like a record this year cause the whole comp lab was full and there are still people coming in! O.O there's completely no space for the Jc2s so maybe I'll be considering not accepting anymore... But still, Haha :D

I'm so looking forward to tmr wheeeeeeeeeeeee~ This week is so gng to be a fun week! :D
“A man’s kiss is his signature.”
— Mae West

You Might Also Like

0 comments