Valentine's

12:39 AM


I miss this :>



One bad thing about Valentine's this year was that it's the first day of new year as well, so all the shopping centers/shops are all closed :( Movies/Cinemas are all fully booked and there's practically nowhere to go! Zzz but luckily for me, as long as it's with someone then that's all it needs ^^ We went to sentosa this year, it wasn't planned so everything was just last min.

Actually we decided on vivo but I didn't want to see loads of couples with bouquets of flowers/roses in their hands not because I don't have one but I just don't feel like having one this year haha. Anw, sentosa was fun cause we went for a long beach stroll and we crossed the bridge ^^ and we had an extremely short view of fireworks. :D It was simple but nevertheless great cause it was spent with you :D

Had the most valentine's day gifts this year in sch cause of my OG mates :D Love them to the max! I was practically bombarded with gifts early in the morning and the feeling was :D :D :D :D indescribable! All I could do was thank everyone and smile :D Hahaha, thanks valido! I love you guys! (Every single one of you) :D

But one bad thing was that I lost my Iphone and now I miss it. I realised how great Iphone actually is, with all the connections and stuff. Who cares that it has lousy reception? It has great internet connections/games/applications! And most of them are free! You can check movie tickets at the shortest time possible and you can play games whn you're bored on the way home in the train/bus. You can edit your photos and post them on fb whnever and whereever you want! Best of all you can store few thousand songs in them and listen to it! It's like the best thing ever in just one gadget! Omg I miss it like hell :( Now I have to wait till june for my Iphone 4G :( I just you would know what I want for bird day ^^ Hahaha!

He was the best cause once I told him I lost my phone he went to cancel my line/go all the way home to get his phone/buy a new simcard/buy new top up cards/come all the way to my house @1am to give it to me :> Is he the best or what? :> I love you ^^


"No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater…The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that’s the key. It’s like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot."
— Sarah Dessen (This Lullaby) (via kari-shma)

I miss my Iphone I miss my Iphone :(
Thanks love<3'

You Might Also Like

0 comments