9:49 PM


This is so cool :D

Thank you ahsiao ^^ <3


Hols have been real different this year cause from the start of it till now I have been mugging every single aftnoon in order to catch up in sch on my tutorials ._. but still not much progress cause I realised I got stuck at quite a no of questions esp maths and I think my maths is deproving like hell :(

My nights are not very productive though cause of the tiredness from mugging the entire aftnoon I think :( So usually I'm here online, trying to relax my brain or slacking :x
I have been trying to update and sync my stupid Iphone to a new one but the backing up is super tideous and slow, and guess how many times it has failed Zzz ._. Sucks right I know.

No dates this hols/ outings this hols, just mugging/sch/trgings/slacking ^^
And I haven't slp past 7.30AM for this entire hols YET. lol quite proud of myself :D
Studying with ahsiao rocks :D "Under where?"

Have you ever fantasized about having your perfect birthday?
Birthdays are not just meant for parties to let everyone know about your birthday or to get loads of gifts/cards/wishes. Birthday's to me is a occasion to know who actually cares and loves you cause it is they who will take time off whatever they are doing to do something for you even if it is a little something, from a small card--present--birthday celebrations/surprise. Even if their present isn't nice and not what you expected it to be and even though the surprise didn't turn out too great, be grateful. Cause these are the people you know you can trust and love cause you know they'll be there for you no matter what :> Even whn they have exams to study for, proposals/projects to fin, they will nevertheless be there for you no matter what cause it's your special day ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments