1:10 AM




My house, definitely my house ^^

Imagine aft a day or work/sch you sit down in front of your living room admiring the sun set upon the horizon waiting for the starry skies to appear while having fruits/desserts/hanging out with your love ones :> And if you were lucky you'll get to see shooting stars which I have experienced with <3 ^^ Gorgeous!

I realised I have been dreaming/thinking of all these stuff that would kind of like never happen provided I get out of spore ._. Well, a girl can dream can't she? :D Like I've said, have been mugging for the entire hol which is every single aftnoon (one tutorial per day) so I'm more or less catching up with sch which I can be very proud of ^^

Reminise gay times with the gay trackkers/sim/gaynoob/everyone except mel:( quite sad actually cause I actually looked forward on seeing her during trging haiz. Anw karen has more or less got my gay genes back even whn we were mugging, so times can be fun even whn we're suppose to be serious Haha, I love her like serious :D (we should mug more^^)

<3 has been great with a great friday :D Thanks for taking time out to accompany me even though you were real tired due to a whole day in camp and driving me home :D I LOVE YOU ^^

My best judo partner just got into climbing nats so YAY but Boo cause she can't come for fridays anymore. Quite sad actually, I know she'll read this oneday but still.. That day whn you were teasing and saying that it'll be the last 2 trgings I actually started thinking, what was my purpose of coming to judo every single friday even though I had a whole day of sch. At first I tot it was because sensei wanted me to come cause I had to learn my nageno kata, then I tot it was because of <3 cause I wanted to see him more times a week. Then I realised what kept me coming was partly because of the above but the ultimate reason was because I had finally found my perfect partner. Every throw with you always seems good no matter how I was doing it, probably because of your pro breakfalls :D And every throw I landed didn't seem painful at all, it was as if everything was perfect :> My reason for writing this down isn't for you to feel all bad inside because of your climbing nats. But rather, I wanted you to know how you have impacted my life :D I love you BFFAEAE :D You better do well for your climbing nats cause you know I'm here for you if you ever need me :> Thanks for everything! (And you don't need to force yourself to go for judo even whn you are dead tired and having comp ok!)

Sch's starting and my GP hols hmwork isn't half done ._. I want time to slow down just for a few more days :>

I want to spend every single day with you, I wonder whn that will be._.

You Might Also Like

0 comments