Track&Field Meet 2010 :D
12:40 AM

Aj's Track &Field Meet was today and boy was it fun! :D
Despite the fact that I had no rest times in between runs and everything was practically happening in a blur, everything was good^^ Was really proud of myself cause I hit 14.2sec for 100m :D So that made me came in 3rd placing after a really close fight with the 2nd. She was just practically a shoulder from me passing the finishing line, and I mean it literally. Ok imagine your body directly before the finishing line-- that would be me. Now shift your left shoulder slightly in front of the finishing line with your feet still @the same spot -- that would be where the 2nd runner was._. yup real close fight, but still I'm contented ^^ 
Team BunBun :D
O.O
8x50relay was a real waste cause we COULD HAVE gotten 2nd :( At first we were 6th during the starting, then I pull up the gap to 2nd (not that I'm haolianing myself :x) Then my friends mantained 2nd until the 2nd last runner(jiaqi) wanted to pass to the last runner(jiamin). So jiaqi ran past jiamin with the baton still in her hand so *poof* there goes our medal. But it was a real pity, but still good job everyone! :D
Jiamin made every 8x50relay member tie a bun on that day so we were called team bunbun! I was forced :( she used some stupid reasons to make me feel all guilty and had to tie a stupid bun -.- See how reluntant I was ._.
4x100relay was a owned race :) 3rd runner was best la!!! Haha ok sorry, but I did pull up the gap ^^ so we got 1st, nevertheless, douglas was very good as well ^^ she's pro, I admit it._.
But everything was great, I felt the passion for running all over again and I felt the sense of happiness whn we got first and the sense of achievement of getting 3rd for 100m didn't really expect it cause I tot I would screw up or sth slow start and all, but it didn't happen so YAY ^^
Love all my friends for cheering for me ^^ esp 0109 and jiamin, jiaqi, fiona, ade, yibin, weishun, ray, jason, kenneth, elvina, yunhui, kathy, pam, suhui... And all those out there who cheered ^^ Anw, I got 3 medals from this entire T&F meet :D
1st: 4x100relay, 3rd: Long Jump, 3rd: 100m
But one bad thing that happened was I think I overstretched my muscle and I can't really bend my leg now :( It hurts like crap and I don't think I can run properly now ._. my leg's spoilt T.T But I think it's worth it :D
Special thanks to Gaynoob for your birds :> I think one of your birds lost their way or else 100m results would have been different :x
Kenneth Twin :D
Saviour who brought a cam ^^V


B.B.F :D 


<3'



We look like we're advertising for salonpas :D
This is truely memorable ^^ I like ^^V
Don't mind living it all over again~ :D
0 comments