5:52 PM




“The test of love is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, love is still there.”
— Unknown

“Bottom line is that couples that are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else. But the big difference is they don’t let it take them down.”
— Scrubs

Life's been brillant until june, I'll have to end all my trgings for jujitsu/judo cause I'll be banned from going all the way till 29nov2010 :( Anw, sch's been cool and I've been coping well until now cause of multiple tests coming up and my time taken from doing tutorials are now taken up by studying. And it turns out that studying/memorising can be quite time consuming ._. So apparently, I'm lagging behind again. With sampling tutorial, carboxylic tutorial undone. Hopefully this is worth it :>

Anw, seriously speaking, I haven't really been catching up with life outside of sch lately. Unless you can count knowing more about life outside of s'pore through reading newspapers. My daily boost of energy isn't going out, watching movies, relaxing and all. But rather exercise, just to get my mind off studies for a while ._. I glance through 'Life' section every single day awaiting the arrival of new movie advertisements but never having the time to watch it. Ya life is boring, I know :( But still, it'll be over sooner than I think it will be.

The thing I'm looking forward to now --this sat :> , that day, my birday &29nov2010 :D
197days(BOY OH BOY)

You Might Also Like

0 comments