1:24 AM








“Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.”
— Robert Kiyosaki

“To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there.”
— Kofi Annan

“Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score;
Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more;
A thousand to that hundred; so kisse on,
To make that thousand up a million;
Treble that million, and when that is done,
Let’s kisse afresh, as when we first begun.”
— Robert Herrick

I wish I was there with you now :(
There's so much emotions in me now I don't know which one I should choose to feel._.
Sometimes I hid away my emotions leaving nothing but a smile on my face so you'll never get to know how much it hurts inside. Cause whn I'm hurting, you'll never be there to see it. I gave it a shot but you didn't want it, so now I'm trying to convince myself that I don't bother about what's happening. But truth is, I do. And you'll never be able to know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments