Overseas
10:21 PMCurrently typing from Taiwan, Jin Men, have been here since Fri(3dec)and things have been going quite well with all the travelling and fun me and my family are having. Well, we went kind of like hiking round the entire island called Gu Lang Yu in China since we first took our plane and stopped at Xia Men, China. Had eaten quite a numerous amount of good food which is so much better than S'pore's!
We just arrived in Taiwan by boat and tommorrow we're visiting our long lost relatives here at Jin Men. Apparently my great grandfather is from here and he immgrated from here to S'pore! Cool right? I'm quite eggcited actually, to meet them. Wondering how they will look like and all. My mum did research before the trip as well and it is known that I'm directly related to Zheng He. Lol, my great great great great (...) grandfather is apparently Zheng He's Uncle. Ya something like that lol ._. And if you don't know who the hell is Zheng He, maybe you should ask your mum. Hahahaha.
Anw, I'm taking another flight in the next 2 days back to Taiwan :) Can't wait!! And perharps I'll get to see ahsiao<3 hahaha she's coming to Taiwan too!!! I miss her soo much!!!
Well, no pictures for now. And I'm going to bed soon ^^ Till then, I shall update if I get the chance! :D
P.S BABY I MISS YOU!
0 comments