Back & feeling loved
12:48 AMAm finally back from Taiwan and the first thing I received whn I on my phone was kiks from my Bestf hahaha felt so loved! I kik her the first thing I landed (apparently the plane was still moving to the gate no) lol but anw it feels like ages since we talked. I never had such a deep feeling with anyone of my friends, haha I miss you.
Anw, Taiwan was great! But this time wasn't as great an experience as the trip me &my fam had 2 years back. Probably cause most of the local food had already been tried and this time we came back to search for the same few delicalies and much more new ones. But still I think the first time was the best. Clothes weren't very suited for the weather in S'pore due to the season change there but still we came back with loads of it. We went there with two huge luggages and came back with four luggages and two boxes :x haha! Will post the pictures whn my dad uploads all of it :)
Have been clearing my table these two days and sorting out the stuff I bought from Taiwan :) I'm finally able to see the wood on my table. Usually it'll be covered or piling with books. So you can imagine how messy it really is. It feels like a load off my back once all those were gone, either given to the karang guni or kept for my sis (mwuhahaha) lol
Went back for judo today and is back with bruises and uniform burns nearly everywhere typically on my shoulders and my arms. -.- I couldn't catch up with the trging cause the pace was a little too fast for me considering I haven't been back for so long. And the fact that I'm aging hahahaha!
Am really looking forward to monday<3
0 comments