Slpover with KPC♥

11:58 PM


Ended the year with my favourite people, Kpc♥ Best way of putting a full stop to 2010 :)
It's been ages since we last met, all five of us gaying together &having fun. We laugh at the smallest thing &play with random stuff like for instance: pea's flying dog. The night was young and we started out with dinner @my garden :)




look at how hungry karen is hahaha :)


Home cooked food by my awesome mum♥


Then came dessert, homemade chocolate fondue strawberries♥

I simply love my mum, she's talented like in every single aspect, esp cooking :) she can make food simply irresitible and simply mouthwatering all by herself. From pocket burettos to roasted black pepper turkey topped with fresh gravy for xmas to chocolate fondue bananas in swensens :) She's just awesome, someday I'll learn all her specialties and mwuhaha. But that will definitly take a while considering that I can burn a towel just by melting chocolate ._.

So we continued our night with baracadis, countdown, inception, long talks catching up, gaying♥ I love Kpc :)









Brushing time :>


Then we woke up in the morning/noon to KFC delivery, cluedo &more catching up :)



Pea playing with her flying dog

Us ignoring her :D

Cluedo.

So here ends our 1st ever Kpc slumber party and 2010♥
Let's hope we meet up soon and go for our bintan/batam/overseas trip with massages/spas/beaches/relaxation/shopping!!! :) I LOVE KPC♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments