2010
12:12 AM2010 has been a great year for me. Filled with tonnes of memories that would never ever be forgotten, regardless whether good or bad, happy or sad, tough or easy. I made new best friends, endured the toughest period of my life, gained experience that I would never have had if I weren't brave enough to venture out to get it. I learnt to take criticism and look at things at a whole new level :) So let's say, I'm really glad that 2010 is over but at same time having mixed emotions cause with every year you'll know that things will not be the same as before. Your normal sch friends may start to drift apart and the times spent together would never be the same cause everyone moved on. But nevertheless, good bye 2010 :)
Here's my 2010 in pixels and words :)


Orientation.
Awesome OG, who were quiet at first but a blast at the end. AJ weird mass dances, late &tired nights, slightly boring games, loads of fun and all so worth it in the end :)
Great friends<3
Luyen :)
She has been the most important person during my A level period. Whether it's when I'm breaking down due to the tremendous amount of stress cause of work, pressure and sch, or when I just need someone to talk crap to. She'll always be there tolerating my nonsense cause it's my way of relieving stress and the best part is she loves me the way I am and I love her back all so much :* I've grown so close to her that some part of me feels empty whn we don't talk even for a short period of time haha :) So thank you ahsiao for always being there for me when I needed you. I love you<3 (I'm so glad I made that pinky promise in my past life haha)
Jiamin, Fiona, Jiaqi :)
They have been my motivation of going to sch every single day. Although sch is boring and not full of fun and games, us being together as a clique is just enough to make my day :) We share food, talk about stuff esp aft A's, fantasize and plan our overseas trip even whn we know we most probably have no money and have a risk of ending up in Pulau Ubin in the end. We play games like hide &seek in sch whn we are damn bored of studying. Well, although sch is over and we may never ever be like we were before in sch ever again but still you guys were the best ^^V
IF ANY OF YOU IS READING THIS, PLEASE SAVE MORE MONEY AND WE SHOULD SERIOUSLY MEET UP SOON TO DISCUSS ABOUT OUR TRIP OR ELSE REALLY GONE ALRDY :)
I love you guys :)
Lihan<3
This year has been tough for both of us with you having to give in to me every single time due to my A's. There were times where I ignored you, don't feel like talking to you cause I wasn't in the mood. I didn't take notice of your feelings and all but you were still there, encouraging me and helping me to gain my confidence and pushing me through this entire journey. Well, all I have to say is that I must have done something really good in my previous lives to be able to have you in my life :)
I love you<3
So I'm going to give 2010 a last goodbye and whn I look back, I'll smile cause it's over :)
HELLO 2011!!! :) :) :)
0 comments