2:21 AM

Sometimes people don't understand each other. The fact that they thought the other party would be ok with something cause it has always been this way. Well, maybe they are wrong. Maybe the person is just keeping it this way just not to let the predictable things happen. The predictable things that one prevents from happening. Minds are complicated, but sometimes those complicated minds operate by the simplest theory. "Things would be better this way."
So yes, words like "I'm okay" comes up and "I'm used to it" not just so to cover up the pain. But to avoid any issues that arises with the topic, cause even one may not know what is wrong. But whn someone says it to you, you should always know that they are doing it out of love, unconditional love. And the best solution is just to give the person a hug, to tell them that they are not alone.
Sometimes, emotions gets to me. And I don't know why either, perharps it's just the guys definition of "YOU PMS AH". But you know what? Maybe they're right, cause this is unexplainable.
0 comments