Valentine's ♥

11:13 PM




Valentine's was a surprise this year, simple yet awesome ♥ Thanks to mr neo.

He made a fool out of me! Starting from ytd he gave me my valentine's day present, which was apparently a pen which can rotate 360degrees and a card. The first thought that came in my head was "Who the hell gives a pen for valentine's? -.-" And he was like "Look!! The pen turns 360degrees! You can play with it whn you go to U the next time" (in a very eggcited tone) The worst thing was in the card he mentioned about the reason why he gave the pen. Because he didn't know what to buy, and he wrote a corny phrase "hope the 360degrees pen would help you overcome 360degrees of challenges" And all I tot was like ?!?!??!??!

So today he appeared at my gate with a bouquet of roses and presents in army uni -.- Apparently I ganged up with my mum to trick him in believing that I'm not home. So whn he came my mum was like making excuses and saying that I went out alrdy. And she asked him to come in and wait, but in actual fact I was sitting there watching tv lol.







In actual fact, he was planning all these from the start. Making an excuse to go to the TOLIET on sat whn we were having lunch, and disappearing for a very long while. As he went to borders to search for a card and a stupid goofy gift that would pissed me off. While actually ordering the flowers and getting the real present alrdy.

This is why I keep falling in love with that bloody idiot -.-
Can't stand him seriously ♥
I hope you guys have an awesome Valentine's ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments