1:48 AM
Flowers that we once beautiful, radiant with colours bringing smiles into people's life, wither and die. People, like friends that we once so important in your life leave. When your world crashes down on you and hopes becomes insignificant, people carry on with their lives, not at all stopping cause of you. Eventually you'll have to get over everything and stand up by your own. Lucky ones will have people, like family and your loved ones there for you, supporting you when you fall. But not everyone will be able to understand your situation, to share the feelings you have. So at the end of the day, it is you who have to convince yourself that you're ok and it's time to move on to a new beginning.
After all, they say when one door closes, god always tend to open up a new one. But sometimes, you're so upset that you don't notice the other one that is open for you.
Whatever has been done, cannot be changed. All I have to do now is keep moving forward. I don't regret anything, I did my best and that's all that matters now.
Well, the best is yet to come, no?
Let's just hope I have what it takes to get in the course I want, regardless whether results/testimonal.
Thank you for those we were always there when I needed you, and thank you for those who cared. I'm so glad I have friends like you. :)
And this is one of the many reasons why I love you baby, thank you.

0 comments