The truth hurts, yes.

1:56 AM

They say, people who always tell you the truth, the words that would hurt your heart like razors are the ones who truely care. No matter how horrible or nasty the words might be, and how much it makes no sense at all at that particular point of time. At the end of the day, when your heart settles and your mind is no longer full of thoughts would you come to understand the truth. The truth that we have been denying since forever.

I've finally gathered my courage and am ready to face it, to prove everyone wrong once again. To start from zero where I had no expectations, no worries and no disappointments. You're right, I think too highly of myself nowadays, always expecting myself to achieve my fullest potential when sometimes I'm not working hard enough. I've been too overconfident and now I've fallen, as expected. But the point is to get up once again and keep moving forward, no? I'll go back in time when I was in sec 2 and start all over again with that same attitude. Well, it's never too late to start over :)

Actually I have no idea what this post is for, but I'm in the mood to blog so what the heck.
If you don't understand a single word, I apologize. Cause only those who knew my life story would.

You Might Also Like

0 comments