Life's too short to be not eggcited :)
2:48 AMLife's been good nowadays. Finally settled all my uni applications, so it feels like I've put a heavy heart down and everything feels light like before. Really hope things turn out well :) I think I've got the worrying syndrome from my boyf -.- God, I worry about everything. I have to stop hanging out so much around you.
I worry about whether SMU is going to call me for interview and whether I'll miss the call or sth. Cause some of my closest ppl know I don't on my phone whn I'm slping and since I'm slping in so late nowadays I'm afraid I'll miss the call whn I'm slping. Zzz Ikr, my boyf's affecting me ._. Can't stand it.
Soon, I'm going to have a new excitement in my life. I can't wait for saturday really. Haven't told any of my friends yet except for the closest ones ^^ But it's going to be sooooooo GREAT!!!
Met Ahsiao for dinner today and it was great as usual, it always feels like I can be me around her all the time. And laughter's always part of the whole thing, it's like you can put everything aside just for the moment and enjoy the moment. We laugh at everything seriously, but it feels good. Like a breather or a stress reliever hahaha.
Jiamin's having sorethroat and I swear it's hilarious, hahaha I don't mean to be mean but again, GET WELL SOON, DRINK LOADS OF WATER AND DON'T TALK SO MUCH IF YOU'RE READING THIS LOL.
Today's thurs, so means 2 more dayyyssss \m/
Wait for my new surprise, I'm sure you'll be as eggcited as I am now haha. And I'm sure to be blogging about it ^^
I worry about whether SMU is going to call me for interview and whether I'll miss the call or sth. Cause some of my closest ppl know I don't on my phone whn I'm slping and since I'm slping in so late nowadays I'm afraid I'll miss the call whn I'm slping. Zzz Ikr, my boyf's affecting me ._. Can't stand it.
Soon, I'm going to have a new excitement in my life. I can't wait for saturday really. Haven't told any of my friends yet except for the closest ones ^^ But it's going to be sooooooo GREAT!!!
Met Ahsiao for dinner today and it was great as usual, it always feels like I can be me around her all the time. And laughter's always part of the whole thing, it's like you can put everything aside just for the moment and enjoy the moment. We laugh at everything seriously, but it feels good. Like a breather or a stress reliever hahaha.
Jiamin's having sorethroat and I swear it's hilarious, hahaha I don't mean to be mean but again, GET WELL SOON, DRINK LOADS OF WATER AND DON'T TALK SO MUCH IF YOU'RE READING THIS LOL.
Today's thurs, so means 2 more dayyyssss \m/
Wait for my new surprise, I'm sure you'll be as eggcited as I am now haha. And I'm sure to be blogging about it ^^

0 comments