Acting Touristy
1:41 AM

Went on my first ever visit to Haji Lane with bff today. Didn't have a cam with me so all the pics taken are from Iphone Cam, so pardon me for the lousy resolutions. The effects of many of the photos were taken by the app called 'lemeleme' updated version which is simply awesome cause you have so many effects to play with :)
Roamed around Arab Street acting all touristy and taking shots, we both always enjoyed doing stuff like that. Feels good knowing and discovering S'pore in a whole new way, at least this way it won't seem as boring right? Well, they always seem to say 'It's not the places you go that matter but the company you have.'
In my case, it's always fun going out with bff cause we're so carefree and everything seems perfect when we're hanging out :) I really hope this never ends.


We roamed around the area and we came upon loads of interesting shops and stuff, like places selling batik baskets which look like really fancy picnic baskets. But too bad we don't usually go picnic the whole time. Then we chanced upon this awesome old toys museum, which was filled with loads of cool stuff and definitely toys.







Then we came upon this magnificent office building which I forgot what it's called. Anw the design was like superb and grand, and I decided that I'll work in IBM/DHL/any office that's located there hahaha. It'll be so great!
Anw, my day was a blast and I love my bff :)
I don't know what'll do if this friendship ever drifts apart. Us going to two different schools located miles away from each other, different courses. Overwhelmed with schoolwork and everything else in the uni, not being able to meet up every single week to catch up or even talk properly on whatsapp. Gosh, I can't imagine. They say people move on with their lives, but I hope we remain in each other's forever <3
0 comments