Giving is sharing

12:42 AM





Today has been the most meaningful day at work cause instead of going to work, we went to volunteer at a vesak day celebration carnival at Bukit gombak. Luckily I didn't have to go there by myself cause it's super far away ._. The tentage was located opposite the mrt station so I got to get a glimpse of the stadium.

Aww, the memories there. The epic 4x100relay where I ran with only one shoe cause my senior accidentally stepped on it and it fell out -.- The hot afternoons waiting just for the race and supporting other gaybirds. Doing warm ups at the back of the stadium/ running up and down the stairs. Walking with spikes on uneven stoney concrete grounds. Omg these are the times that makes me miss track ever so much, luckily there's still memories. <3 So, we went to help out by arranging flowers 'professionally'. Apparently I'm a noob at it so I just went with my feeling plus some professional advice. Anw, it really cheers me up to see so much flowers there, lovin' how the bright and beautiful colours just light the entire place up. Flowers just make my day ^^ The volunteers there were mostly people over 40/50/60 so I was the youngest there. But I really admire how they treat every single arrangement of flowers they made. With such concentration, focus, patience and creativity on every single one, despite the fact that most of them had lousy eyesight. It was really fun anw, good experience too :)




After a tideous day of work at the very least I returned with one really pretty daisy. Lovin' my daisy :)

Sometimes I realise how easy I'm contented by stuff.
If I could get a pretty flower every other day, my life would be perfect. ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments