Happy Birday Bestff ♥
1:22 AM




Sorry I'm a little late in posting this, but ytd (23May2011) was my bestest friend's birday! I'm feeling a little guilty cause I didn't spend this special day with her cause I was at work and blahblah, but nevertheless I hope you did enjoy your day!!!♥ To be honest, from the first day we met, I never imagined us to be so good friends. Cause you always seemed like the nerdy kind (probably due to your specs) and not those super siao one. Until the day I found out that you were the ultimate laughing machine! We were never really very close in sec sch, never doing stuff that we do today. Just good ole pals, having fun, laughing together and greeting each other in sch.
It was probably until JC did our relationship grew closer, got to thank tuition as well cause that's the only place we hang out. You made me realised that good friends don't have to be hanging out 24/7 with one another. Don't have to be seeing each other everyday, but just keeping in contact and having stuff in common to talk about. No barriers, nothing. And most importntly, is that we both treasure this friendship♥
So thanks for always being there during my toughest times, listening to my rubbish/gibberish/rants and whatsoever. Thanks for treasuring this friendship as much as I do, or else there'll never be today. So all I hope for on this special day of yours is for you to be happy and enjoying your birday like you always wanted to. Well, if anything goes wrong, you know you'll always have me here by your side, no matter what ♥
So HAPPY BIRDAY DEAREST AHSIAO! ♥
I LOVE YOU~~~~~♥
It was probably until JC did our relationship grew closer, got to thank tuition as well cause that's the only place we hang out. You made me realised that good friends don't have to be hanging out 24/7 with one another. Don't have to be seeing each other everyday, but just keeping in contact and having stuff in common to talk about. No barriers, nothing. And most importntly, is that we both treasure this friendship♥
So thanks for always being there during my toughest times, listening to my rubbish/gibberish/rants and whatsoever. Thanks for treasuring this friendship as much as I do, or else there'll never be today. So all I hope for on this special day of yours is for you to be happy and enjoying your birday like you always wanted to. Well, if anything goes wrong, you know you'll always have me here by your side, no matter what ♥
So HAPPY BIRDAY DEAREST AHSIAO! ♥
I LOVE YOU~~~~~♥
0 comments