Dilemma
12:32 AMI've been mia-ing for so long from blogging that I have so much to tell you guys!! (But I doubt anyone actually read this thing now anw. But nevertheless I'll still continue with it cuz it seems like a place for me to read my own thoughts haha) I'm weird by nature. ^^
Anw, reason why I'm blogging now is cuz I'm kinda stuck in a dilemma. A dilemma which concerns my birday and a learning while working opportunity overseas. So, the working opp is that the company in which I'm working in now is planning to merge with a China (Shanghai) company and my boss has invited me to go with her to this business opp. Where they are going to meet with the new company and hold meetings concerning the merger, the China company will bring us to visit the surroundings which includes the factories and all that. Apparently my parents both agree on the fact that this is a very good opportunity cause what are the chances that a 18 going on 19 years teenager get invited to such an event overseas? And I may not even get such a chance whn I actually enter the working life. This trip will definitely allow me to gain more experience in doing business and of course in the merging of companies and even learning extra things as well.
But the thing is that it's going to be from 23-28 june, in which I'll be spending my birday overseas. :(
I think I'll cry if I go for the trip cuz I'll be so homesick and all that as I've never spend a birday apart from my family before. Well, the prob with me is that I treat birdays very dearly, it's always that heartwarming feeling you get when the people around you express their love and care for you by making a homemade card, buying presents, making your birday memorable or even just coming down with a cake and singing happy birday. It's the only time you know who are the people who are your true friends, and the love, let's just say it's indescrible.
I know my birday is not a big deal and all but there a part in me that's not willing to decide between the two..........
P/S: I'll still be updating on all the other stuff currently/has happened in my life. ^^
X
0 comments