19th Birday ♥

10:31 PM



Before I start ranting on the stuff happening prior to my birday, I'd like you to see what I have been spending my time on for the past 6 months :) It's mend to be a scrapbook, but it seems more like an oversize artjournal now hahaha. It's made with sweat, tears, love and ultimately uhu glue! Uhu glue is probably the best invention yet, seriously! It makes everything stick, from dried petals, shells even stuff toys hahaha! Above is one of my fav pages of the book :3




I celebrated my birday earlier this year for the first time due to the fact that I had to go on a biz trip with my boss during the period of my birday. I was very reluctant to go, but I managed to come upon experiences that I'd never have gained in sch. So overall, I didn't regret going for it. (Will blog about the Shanghai one next time :>) So as usual, my birday feast was managed by my one and only most incredible/awesome/pretty/superb mom in the whole wide world ^^ The lobster soup and meat was heavenly, the meat was toppled with mozerilla cheese&pizza topping cheese then baked in the oven till golden brown. The meat was soft, tender and juicy, you could feel the juice of the lobster once you sink your teeth in it. There was also the all-time favourite Lagasana that only appeared once a year (sometimes once in two years) Everyone couldn't help having like at least 3 servings! :x Besides that there were the usual Rocket salad, bagette (that goes with the soup), pan-fried mushroom with butter, as well as the seaweed and jellyfish toppled with anchovies!:) It was one of the most sastifying and fulfilling dinner ever~ Made with love xx

But best of all was the company, just all of us laughing and talking like there were no boundaries, no obstacles in our topics :) Just love the times spent together♥

The second best part of my birday was the presents &the card! I especially love cards during my birday as it tends to depict all the heartwarming and heartfelt wishes from the ones you love♥


The LV belt was from my family, my second branded item ^^ It came as a surprise considering the fact that I never expected them to buy something so expensive for me. And I haven't had the right chance to wear it out yet! So for now it's placed soundly at home :)



This was from mylove, which was our 6years prezzie. I still can't imagine you in a girl's shop choosing bags hahaha. But at least your taste is getting better! ^^


This was also from him, which was my 19th birday present :) Didn't know he had the artistic genes in him for scrapbooking as well. Thought all his 'artistic' talent went to designing CONDOS hahhahahhaahhahha :P Thanks Baby♥

This birday was different yet memorable as I had to spend it in Shanghai but nevertheless it showed me who were the ones who love me♥ And the amount of true friends I had.

Sometimes it ain't about money, present or whatsoever. But the thoughts of others which makes them indifferent from the others. I love you people! :) Thanks for all the wishes by phone, facebook, twitter and so on.
P.S: I think I'm gng to blog more than one birday post haha still waiting for the photos of my shanghai cele :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments