6 Years ♥

11:38 PM



I have so much things to say I don't know what to start with, but june has been a really great month for me considering the fact that it has the most no of importants events happening in my life. So on 21 June 2011, we celebrated our 6years♥. It's been a very long journey together for the both of us, nevertheless, it's still going strong. We've been at each other's side for so long there seems to be an invisible bond that links us together unexpectedly. We know how one another is feeling like as if it's telepathic, and without any words we know what to do next. It scares me sometimes that someone knows stuff about me that even I, myself don't even know. But it's really heartwarming to have someone there for you whnever you need him, regardless whether you want to share good news with him or whn you need a shoulder to cry on or whn you need someone to share your troubles with. So I'm thankful, for having someone like you, in my life. And I know for now, that I'm never letting you go♥.








So we celebrated our anniversary at MBS that day, it was my first time there and the whole experience was really great. Despite the fact that there were so many routes to the hotel we couldn't figure out where the valet parking was suppose to be. We went shopping during the aftnoon and boy, was there a lot of shops! We manage to fin touring the whole of MBS considering the fact that we spent the whole aftnoon there, luckily my legs didn't ache as much as I thought it would :x Then we went outside of the shopping mall and started shooting pictures of the surroundings. The scenery's really good though, really nice for photoshoot and all. I have to admit the architecture of MBS and it's surroundings was really well done. It kind of fits in with singapore as a whole. ^^ Really lovin' the pictures we took, credits to Mr Neo :)




So after much shopping, we headed to dinner at a bistro called DB. It serves westernized cuisine which was a pricey but at a reasonable cost, in a sense that the food was above averaged. For appetizers, I ordered a Al fungi thingy (I forgot what it was called) and he ordered some veggie soup if I'm not wrong. Mine tasted really good cuz the mushrooms tasted really awesome in a sense that it really brings out the essence of the mushroom taste. The crust was really thin as well, and it makes you keep wanting somemore. His soup was just nice, not very creamy but it tasted more like potatoes to me haha.



For the main course, I had lamb while he had dory fillet risotto. I don't know whether mine was risotto as well cuz the rice seemed to be a little too tiny. The lamb was ok, tasted like kebab. But I really fancied the sausage, tasted delicious! :) I kinda prefer his to mine though, cuz the fish was really soft and fresh, the cheese and cream sauce on the risotto just made it perfect!


We shared dessert, cuz we were more or less full from everything. But luckily we didn't give it a miss, cuz the souffle was awesome! I don't understand why for bistros, desserts are always the best! Same thing happened for the Mt Faber one. The souffle was really really really good! Delicious~




To end the day, we caught Lion King♥. The show was spectacular, with really explicit handicrafted costumes, awesome lighting effects, really remarkable voices as well as amazing sound effects! But to top it all, I had great company♥. I really liked the show most cuz of the songs, esp Hakuna Matata, Circle of Life, Can You Feel The Love Tonight as well as the new song, Can't Wait to Be King.

Really enjoyed the day, it was simply perfect!♥ But nothing beats great company♥
Thank you for making our 6 years so unforgettable! Each anni is getting better than the last, probably because I love you a little more every year? :')
Thanks baby for always being there for me, I don't know what I'll do without you.
I Love You Babe♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments