Nerves.

9:57 PM

Tomorrow is the day that determines what I really deserve. What I have been working towards for probably 8 years of my life. Jujitsu had always been my dad's option for me, I have never had good reflexes or strength. At first I couldn't do a simple throw or punch properly, my breakfalls were like shit and I get blueblacks all the time (I still do).
I'd say that you made me realised the true passion I have for judo/jujitsu. I'm not entirely good in remembering techniques or performing a perfect throw or teaching students or playing randori and so on. But I've nutured to become stronger, mentally and physically. And I have you to thank for scolding me during trgings despite the lousy attitudes I give, for torturing me during trgings and so on.
So here comes the day where I will no longer be just a student, where I will be looked upon by different people. Whether older, stronger, more profound in techniques or whatsoever.
But nevertheless, I'll make sure I'll live up to my own standards.
Hopefully nothing goes wrong tmr for my black belt grading omg. It seems real actually typing it out. Hahaha
Wish me luck :)
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments