Camps

11:03 PM



Just got back from ftb camp about 3 days ago and I'm gng for my next one tmr. Zzz, don't really fancy camps due to not-so-good food, slping on hard flr, getting backaches and butt pains, getting more blueblacks than ever, showering in uber cold water and what more I can whine about.
Only reason I'm gng is to make sure I'm no loner in sch and at least get some help from experienced ppl hahaha. Nevertheless, games in uni camps are really extreme! Dirty to the core and crazy like hell, but really fun if you have the right crowd hahaha ^^
So hopefully the people in my grp tmr are more than just quiet people sticking around just for the sake of it. :)
Oh for my previous camp, I did:
1) Played lame games which you had to restart once you fail until you get it right
2)Built a raft using pipes, ropes and buckets and bring it out to sea
3)Ate Eno salt with water (you should try it if you haven't)
4)Got peanut butter smeared on me by my friends ._.
5)Slpt in a tent and woke up being all sweaty
6)Went tunneling and end up getting loads of blueblack cuz it was so dark
7)Played wet games (as of the pic above)
8)Danced like nobody's biz pretending to be in a club
9)Played 'lao ying zuo xiao ji' (which was hilarious)
10)Made cool new friends :)
So toodles till the next time I break camp! :)
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments