Company matters
12:45 AM

So I'm back from my second camp which was so much better than the last. Probably due to the crowd of friends I made :)So here's a summary of what I did for the second camp:
Day 1:
1)Got super wet due to loads of wet games for eg the one on top where you had to catch a waterbomb from the second storey. And also another game where other clans get the priviledge of throwing tonnes of water bombs at us while we make our way to the other side of the sch or sth.
2) Got tricked in going to fright night by the facis and screamed like an idiot (until the last part where it just got annoying :x)
Day 2:
1) Made our way to Sentosa on a rainy day which lasted like for the entire morning and aftnoon.
2) Had to play our games in the Sentosa Carpark. (By the time we were done, our skins were practically all black -.-)
3) Got bad karma by continuously imitating a girl who faked her voice to do her grp's cheer.
4)Got dunked continuously by my grp mates into the sea. (They carried all my limbs :( despite running away a couple of times)
5) Nearly fell of the human pyramid. (God was everyone heavyyyy - which explains the expression on my face)
6) Played tug of war twice and won both times which results in me having no feeling in my arms for the rest of the day ._.
7) Social night: played drinking games, saw this fat facis called robert trying to hit on my friend even whn they were perfectly sober which was D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G.
8) Got high during HTHT<3 and kata guruma a guy cuz they said I couldn't do it. (The scene was epic)
9)Screwed a china idiot called edward verbally cuz he walked around like free one at like 4am and kicked my chair :x
10) The day would have been awesome if not for the rain :(
Day 3:
Prepared for finale night during the day and came out with some stupid skit performance while acting as a jock doing aerobics (which in this case was uber loads of thrusting and sexy movements) Sheesh, I don't know where to put my face alrdy.
But all in all, camp was fun and awesome! Didn't regret going at all, especially whn you could have met such an awesome grp of friends :)
Anw, sch's starting soon and I have to slp in time for my java enrichment lessons tmr :x
There's so much I have to say about java, omg.
But I'm a little too slpy to be thinking straight now, so toodles ^^
X
0 comments