Moving on

2:40 PM

I made that decision knowing the tremendous amount of stuff that I have given up on. It may seem silly, stupid, dumb or whatsoever but I know the consequences of it and I still did it anyway. I may have given up on someone worth a billion dollars literally and I may never ever find someone worth that much in the future or may never love me that much in the future but I did it anyway. 

I have thought thru this in more ways than anyone has, the past, the present, the future. Every single aspect. I don't expect anyone to understand my decision, cause I know this is what I want for myself. It's time I live life for myself. 
Well, no one will truly understand the amount of things I have gone through to get to this decision.
I was more than disappointed that day, but it didn't matter cause it made me realize things I wouldn't see if it didn't happen. 
I'm doing good, moving on.
And no, I don't regret any shit. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments