Catching Fire

12:27 AM


"Because I'm selfish. I'm a coward. I'm the kind of girl who, when she might actually be of use, would run to stay alive and leave those who couldn't follow to suffer and die. This is the girl Gale met in the woods today."

It's incredible how authors are able to express every feeling, every emotion, every action so beautifully in words. What's even more amazing is how these words are able to form imaginary images in our minds creating a real-life movie in our heads. Funny how much 'The Hunger Games' trilogy relates to the daily occurrences of our lives.

I always thought this was merely another one of those series movies that was out to earn money. But somehow I'm finding myself being able to relate to it more than I want to.

"We are not born to follow" <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments