Want
11:05 PM
When someone ask of you to be more understanding, what do you do?
Do you immediately put yourself in the person's shoes to comprehend his feelings and blame yourself for whatever he thinks you did wrong?
Do you then think about your own actions and ask yourself why you did it in the first place?
So then what do you do?
Do you give in and say 'I'm used to it' or do you stand by your own view?
Questions Questions Questions.
Are you living your life for yourself or for others?
"I don't know what she wants" is an excuse for yourself to blame her in whatever you think she did wrong. Instead of thinking of what she wants why not think of why did she do it in the first place?
Every event, every action happens for a reason. No matter what opinions you have of it.
The number of fallacies in your thoughts and in the words you speak.
I feel sorry, not for myself but for you.
When will you learn?

0 comments