Travel Gifts Week One
12:19 AM
New semester, new style. Convinced myself to get a haircut that I have always dream to try but never had the guts to do it. Short hair has always been a thing of the past, one that I had only when I was a kid. It's funny how I desired to have long hair when I was young and how things change when I grow up. The move was more of a 10 seconds of courage as well as loads of influence from my friends and the people at the salon -.-
OOTD for the second day of school and almost all of my friends didn't recognize me :/ It's amusing how they react when they see me for the first time. Facial expressions and all. Some say it suits me, some just gives shocked expressions and some just laugh. I tend to be very conscious about what people think of me so yea :/ But anyhow, hair grows back right.
I'm pretty contented with my hair actually though people say I look more geeky with specs. Ugh. The only thing I can't get used to is washing my hair. It's like more than half my head of hair is gone. Gosh. That feeling, indescribable.
Everything with fries dinner with Junqian. It's always nice meet with my secondary school bestie :)
First school lunch: Skinny pizza.
No school days lunch: Old Kallang Airport.
Huge Ass hums and Toa Payoh Rojak (Y)
Week 1 has been pretty awesome, friends have been showering me with gift from holiday places they went during winter :) Feeling loved, nevertheless, great start to the sem.
Gifts from Taiwan. From Quan heng, my crazy talk rubbish + entertaining buddy (Y)
Belated Christmas present from Peishan. It's so gay and fluffy I love it, and however you throw it, it always lands on it's feet :O
Gifts from Bangkok. (Leslie)
Gifts from Yc, the only guy who's insane enough to travel during the sem and travel all over the world like there's nothing else to care about.
This sem seems better than the rest, probably because I'm not going to see YL for any of the mods or maybe because SE is over :) Going to make sure I have constant progress through the sem and not slack so I don't lag behind :/ Don't wanna be any kind of burden if you know what I mean.
Hoping things will be this smooth for the rest of the sem :)
Happy weekend everyone!
Saturday Brunch @ Hatched.
Going to make this a compulsory thing every weekend for brunch. It feels like the only liberating thing to look forward to every week. Not as if I don't look forward to seeing you every single day but I guess there's just a need to meet without having to carry huge houses on our backs around. Exploring and living the life that we both desire :)
Everything's awesome as long as it's w you, thanks for always making me look forward to the end of the day cause that's the best part of the entire day :)
Love you cutie pie, but it would help if you stop patting my cute mushroom head :D










0 comments