Trying to be a jellyfish
5:56 PM
Can't help feeling overwhelmed by work, it's week 4 and it's hard to catch my breath sometimes.
Clear my thoughts from all those formulas and deadlines. I wonder if it's just me or whether the line between my expectations and actual outcome is getting blur, in a such a way that I don't know if it's my expectations I'm working towards or I'm being too hard on myself to reach a certain standard.
This sem seem so much more hectic yet better at the same time. The irony.
Workload's piling and taking a break seems surreal.
Note to self: Sometimes a break is necessary for yourself not to break, literally.
Food, family, weekends are the only things that makes everything better.
It feels like a different world, so surreal.
Sister's 15th birday: Macaroons 'cake' from TWG
Nothing is better than mom's cooking of my sis's favorite dishes
Weekly Wednesday lunch w the gang: Saveur
Saveur's pasta & Duck confit (Y)
Enough said.
Prawn aglio olio from Chimp's Cafe
Word of advice: Do Not Ever Order This There.
(Looks can be deceiving)
Steamboat dinner at home, caused it rained insanely during the weekend
Chocolate Souffle made by sis toppled w strawberries & cherries, coupled w peppermint tea
Prawn Mee from Old Airport Hawker Centre (Y)
Smoked Salmon w scrambled eggs, toast & salad toppled w an additional order of sauteed mushrooms
Occupé est un euphémisme, nous devrions passer plus de temps ensemble (:
Tu me rends heureuse <3 span="">3>










0 comments