Christmas Eve@ S'pore Flyer
12:10 AM
Tiffany is love<3 well, I must say I love my boyf :>
Christmas Eve was awesome cause it was spent with him. Actually anything would be wonderful as long as I had you by my side :) (even whn there were inevitable mistakes that would have bound to happen -.-) But tonight was special particularly cause we had dinner while turning 360degrees for 2 revolutions and enjoying the breathtaking scenary of the skyline of S'pore. Food was ok and we got a free hideous looking frog from build-a-bear workshop which you will see in the following pics. Lol, my sis says she'll get a scare of her life if she wakes up in the morning and see that ugly thing in front of her.
VIP Lounge :)
Apparently someone proposed to his girlf in the cabin halfway but no one really took notice cause every one was mostly indulging in their own world :x So as usual he took out the box, went on one knee and popped the question. The girl gave the "Omg this is happiest moment of my life" face and hugged the gentleman and they kissed. So yay! They lived happily ever after. I think the guy should be more unpredictable, which makes it more fun. Afterall, you'll only propose once in your lifetime (not counting if you got divorced) So yeah, probably he should have hid the ring in the food or come up with a more creative way of proposing. Lol, anw the sad thing was no one actually clapped in the cabin due to the fact that no one really realised that there was a proposal going on. :(
Awesome view :)
So Christmas Eve was a blast but not entirely perfect yet. But imperfections are what makes things/people perfect right? So I guess all that I have to say now is that, thank you for all the things you did to make me smile and be happy. The amount of cash you spend on me, the methods you go to surprise me but the best of all is the fact that I have you in my life, now &always :) I love you baby! :>
Apart from that, christmas was nice and heartwarming with my fam. Having the most awesome turkey feast in my life, my mum is the best cook ever I swear<3 And I still love her regardless of some of the nonsensce she always puts me through which is partly my fault too. But as we say, Christmas is all about love, family and presents :)
So Merry Belated Christmas everyone :)
Now, I'm looking forward to New Year Eve<3
0 comments