Happy
2:10 AM
Something that I have been pondering about for today: People don't change, environments/situations do.
There's always a quote saying how people change and things get different.
But today I had a whole new different perspective towards this.
We claim of how things process, life goes on and people change cause relationships no longer as close or there are more obstacles standing in their way. But is that really the case? I would agree with the fact that characters change while growing up. We realize new ways of seeing stuff having different options on things. But on the inside, are we really different?
Or is it that we are still the same, but the different environments and situations is causing us to perceive things differently, influencing our mind in thinking that it's us that has changed.
I have no idea what has gotten into me today but it's pretty interesting how my mind is able to come up with such thoughts randomly.
Hell Week 13: True battle of mentality begins today.
Determination :)

0 comments